Are you a sales driven person who understands the power of Influencer Marketing? Are you an expert on relations and want to be a part of a global company? Are you passionate about the social media industry and want to lead a team with senior sales persons? Then this may be the job for you!
We are a unit in Bambuser Plus that helps companies scale their Influencer marketing to create qualitative and scalable content, reach new audiences, and drive sales. Our work is powered by creativity, strategy, data and technology.
We are looking for a high-performing team lead and sales representative to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets. This means we are searching for someone to keep our Influencer Marketing team competitive and innovative and at the same time love to sell and develop new business by working with your own sales budget.
You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential and crafting sales plans together with the team. Hence, you are responsible for your own budget, building relationships with potential and existing clients, educating them on our services, creating strategies, proposals, and pitch decks, as well as being responsible for the team of three people. It will be the team lead's responsibility to develop and implement our sales strategies to increase our revenue, as well as for establishing, developing, and supporting the team and finally to work with continuous improvements in terms of our offer.
We offer a driven and friendly atmosphere at our headquarters in central Stockholm. We are looking for someone who is a self-initiator and not afraid to throw out ideas and get the ball rolling. You should be a team player who works well with others, as well as independently.
What you'll do
- Responsible for growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- You will be responsible for your own sales budget, finding new clients and growing the business.
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain our client list
- Understand a company's marketing goals/KPI's and advise them on how to build a successful influencer marketing program for achieving their goals
- Implement a strategic business plan that expands Influencer Marketing customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Mentor, coach and inspire the sales team
- Daily duties include coordinating sales functions, monitoring and analyzing sales activities against our set company goals
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Establish a strong relationship with potential clients and internal stakeholders to grow new business to Bambuser Plus.
- Participate in and provide regular opportunities for professional development and growth to the team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Serve as a liaison between the sales and marketing team
You report to our Commercial Director, Influencer Marketing.
Who you are
- A couple of years of experience in the Influencer marketing industry
- Demonstrated successful results within a similar position within B2B
- Competence within media and technology
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Digital media is a natural part of your life
- Great understanding in emerging social media channels like TikTok, Instagram and YouTube.
- Proven track record of sales
- Understanding of how to grow the Influencer Marketing business and package a competitive offer to the market
- Fluent in English (besides Swedish)
- Experience of leading a team
This is Bambuser
Bambuser’s Live Video Shopping technology drives customer engagement and sales for some of the world’s largest brands and retailers. At the forefront of live streaming technology since 2007, Bambuser launched interactive eCommerce solutions in 2019 and quickly became the platform of choice for companies worldwide. We have established long-term partnerships and supported campaign activations for brands and retailers including Adidas, Hugo Boss, Dior, FENDI, Clarins, Shiseido, John Lewis, Tommy Hilfiger, Selfridges, QVC, and many others.
Bambuser is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to Bambuser regardless of who you are, no matter where you come from, or what you look like.