Ready for a new adventure building the next-generation retail experience?
We’re looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our highly collaborative Technical Customer Support team. Our Customer Support team is responsible for providing front-line support to Bambuser’s customers worldwide, offering urgency, empathy, and a high level of technical expertise to identify, escalate and resolve customer tickets.
If you want to work in a high-paced technology company with bleeding-edge SaaS products, this is the place for you. You will not only get to learn how our products and technology work from the inside out but also how our global customer base uses Live Video Shopping (LVS) as a key pillar in their evolving eCommerce strategies.
You take pride in providing a great customer experience. Not only do you want to fulfill the customer's needs, but exceed their expectations and are always ready to go that extra mile to make our customers happy. You have a curious mindset and love learning new things.
You are a structured person that instinctively wants to take responsibility. If you see something not working, you pick it up and make sure it’s being handled either by yourself or someone else. You love working with other people, have a genuine desire to learn and want to operate in a high-pace tech environment.
What you'll do
- Communicate directly with our customers and internal teams via chat, email, and through our dedicated support platform.
- Initial troubleshooting and diagnostics for customers in need of assistance.
- Log and manage tickets in our support platform.
- Ensure support tickets in need of escalation are being handled and communicated.
- Contribute to our internal Knowledge Base and FAQs.
- Provide customer feedback to other parts of the organization based on your insights.
- Take part in a shift-based schedule including day, evening, and weekend shifts.
- Actively collaborate with your teammates to drive a culture of empathy and excellence in how we partner with our merchant customers.
Who you are
- Basic understanding of web technologies.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Comfortable communicating with the customer’s technical and commercial teams, assisting them with problem-solving, and guiding them through to success.
- Genuine interest in technology and a fast learner.
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure; you’re not easily rattled!
- Ability to adjust and adapt to a rapid growth environment.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
Nice to have
- Previous experience in customer service/support.
- Experience working with support ticketing platforms.
- Understanding of HTTP requests and headers.
- Experience working in a SaaS/e-Commerce environment.
This is Bambuser
Bambuser’s Live Video Shopping technology drives customer engagement and sales for some of the world’s largest brands and retailers. At the forefront of live streaming technology since 2007, Bambuser launched interactive eCommerce solutions in 2019 and quickly became the platform of choice for companies worldwide. We have established long-term partnerships and supported campaign activations for brands and retailers including Adidas, Clinique, Farfetch, Intersport, LUISAVIAROMA, Samsung, Ted Baker, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, and many others.
Bambuser is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to Bambuser regardless of who you are, no matter where you come from, or what you look like.