Ready for a new adventure building the next-generation retail experience?
The Client Management team is a critical growth engine for our clients. Through long-term relationship development and Bambuser-caliber service, we are dedicated to understanding the business goals and dreams of our clients and providing the best Bambuser Live Video Shopping solutions to drive business success. We are responsible for growing eCommerce business growth by educating, promoting solutions, and consulting with clients directly.
As an Account Manager at Bambuser, you are responsible for creating and nurturing long-term relationships with our DACH clients. You will play an important role in helping them succeed in their live video shopping journey.
You will answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing clients. You are familiar with CRM systems, have a flair for client communication, and understand consumer behavior. Collaboration with our new business team is key for meeting quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long run.
What you'll do
- Act as point of contact for all client matters.
- Present and provide training to clients to ensure they maximize all areas of the services available.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize revenue.
- Develop new business with existing clients and identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Share best practices and collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to multitask; with experience managing multiple accounts simultaneously while paying attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment with excellent problem-solving, creative thinking, and analytical skills.
- Experience working in a SaaS/retail/eCommerce company in a hyper-growth phase.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and German.
Nice to have
- Other language skills, e.g Spanish, Italian, French, etc.
This is Bambuser
Bambuser’s Live Video Shopping technology drives customer engagement and sales for some of the world’s largest brands and retailers. At the forefront of live streaming technology since 2007, Bambuser launched interactive eCommerce solutions in 2019 and quickly became the platform of choice for companies worldwide. We have established long-term partnerships and supported campaign activations for brands and retailers including Adidas, Clinique, Farfetch, Intersport, LUISAVIAROMA, Samsung, Ted Baker, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, and many others.
Bambuser is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to Bambuser regardless of who you are, no matter where you come from, or what you look like.