At Bambuser, our customers’ business is our passion. We genuinely believe in the individuals’ potential and work together as a team to pursue our vision — to reimagine the future of retail.
We offer you an open, honest, friendly workplace where everyone’s opinion counts. Since our days are busy, we think it’s important to have fun at work. The discussions can be intense, but we always have each other’s backs.
About the job
As a Payroll & HR Coordinator at Bambuser, you are responsible for handling the end-to-end payroll process globally, along with coordinating and taking ownership of other HR-related projects. You will collaborate closely with managers and other stakeholders, produce reports and handle inquiries, and follow up on time attendance reporting.
You are a skilled communicator with the ability to interact with various stakeholders on all levels. You have a great sense of detail and structure and are able to manage complex process flows and deliver administrative services with high quality. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and thrive in handling many different projects simultaneously. As a service-minded people person, you aim to support others and work as a team.
You will be part of Bambuser's HR department, where you will also participate in our HR projects and initiatives. This is a great opportunity to continue developing your skills in payroll and broaden your competencies within HR, with the possibility to take on more responsibility and grow in your role.
- Coordinate and act as a point of contact to outsourced payroll in Sweden and other countries.
- Superuser in our time reporting and expense systems (we use Flex HRM, Skovik and Hibob).
- Participate in other HR projects such as the implementation of an in-house payroll software, salary revision, etc.
Skills and background
- Minimum 1 year's experience from in-house payroll administration.
- Ability to effectively manage relationships, demonstrating effective consultative skills while working in a large-team environment.
- Degree in HR, Payroll administration, or similar.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, written and spoken.
Nice to have
- Experience in coordinating global payrolls, e.g UK and US.
- Experience in one or several HR, Time Attendance, and Expense systems (e.g Hibob, Flex HRM, Ascendo, Skovik).
Above all that, we assume you’re curious and not afraid to ask when in doubt.
About the company
Bambuser’s Live Video Shopping technology drives customer engagement and sales for some of the world’s largest brands and retailers. At the forefront of live streaming technology since 2007, Bambuser launched interactive eCommerce solutions in 2019 and quickly became the platform of choice for companies worldwide. We have established long-term partnerships and supported campaign activations for brands and retailers including Adidas, Clinique, Farfetch, Intersport, LUISAVIAROMA, Samsung, Ted Baker, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, and many others. Bambuser is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and is publicly traded on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market (BUSER).
Ready for a new adventure building the next-generation live streaming experience?
If you think that this position matches your skills and ambitions, send us an application. Tell us about yourself and attach your information through the link below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: unfortunately, at this time, we cannot offer a relocation package.