At Bambuser, our customers’ business is our passion. We genuinely believe in the individuals’ potential and work together as a team to pursue our vision — to reimagine the future of retail.
We offer you an open, honest, friendly workplace where everyone’s opinion counts. Since our days are busy, we think it’s important to have fun at work. The discussions can be intense, but we always have each other’s backs.
About the job
As a Web Integration Specialist at Bambuser, you will work in a highly collaborative team to help our customers get the Bambuser solutions set up on their website and app by assisting the customer’s own staff remotely.
- Learn the ins and outs of our products’ API and how to best use it in a customer’s environment.
- You may be required to directly support clients with technical issues or verify their tech integration.
- Actively collaborate with the team in the administration of the day-to-day workload.
- Help to iterate on different parts of the products by relaying back learnings you make from interacting with customers.
- In addition to assisting customers, you may join client meetings and help with technical questions and concerns.
Bambuser's Client Experience division is on a mission to establish and develop an excellent and scalable Live Video Shopping client experience, by reinventing the customer journey and support function. The division consists of two teams; Tech Integration and Support & Client Operations. While Tech Integration and Support focuses on first-line tech support and integration, the Client Operations team uses a holistic approach to improve the customer UX and increase internal efficiency.
Skills and background
- Good understanding of web technologies and frameworks.
- You feel right at home in the browser’s developer tools window.
- Broad understanding of HTTP requests and headers.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- You’re comfortable speaking with the customer’s technical and commercial teams, assisting them with problem-solving, and coaching them through to a problem’s resolution.
Nice to have
- Keeping yourself up to date with new web technologies.
- Having knowledge of Git, ReactJS, and NodeJS libraries and frameworks is a plus.
- Experience working in a SaaS/e-Commerce environment.
Above all, we assume that you’re curious and not afraid to ask when in doubt.
About the company
Bambuser’s Live Video Shopping technology drives customer engagement and sales for some of the world’s largest brands and retailers. At the forefront of live streaming technology since 2007, Bambuser launched interactive eCommerce solutions in 2019 and quickly became the platform of choice for companies worldwide. We have established long-term partnerships and supported campaign activations for brands and retailers including Adidas, Clinique, Farfetch, Intersport, LUISAVIAROMA, Samsung, Ted Baker, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, and many others. Bambuser is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and is publicly traded on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market (BUSER).
Ready for a new adventure building the next-generation live streaming experience?
If you think that this position matches your skills and ambitions, send us an application. Tell us about yourself and attach your information through the link below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: unfortunately, at this time, we cannot offer a relocation package.