At Bambuser, our customers’ business is our passion. We genuinely believe in the individuals’ potential and work together as a team to pursue our vision — to reimagine the future of retail.
We offer you an open, honest, friendly workplace where everyone’s opinion counts. Since our days are busy, we think it’s important to have fun at work. The discussions can be intense, but we always have each other’s backs.
About the job
As part of our recruiting team, you are in charge of finding the most interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit and a diversity of thought to all they do. You're responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and connecting them to the magic of working at Bambuser. You are creative and driven, which allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You're also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
As a Recruiter, you will generate pipelines, maintain a successful offer acceptance rate, and will manage the entire candidate process. By leveraging your knowledge of our business' hiring needs and search requirements, you will effectively match candidates with the roles in which they will be most successful.
- Source and recruit talent in a competitive market and meet strategic hiring goals.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer. Evaluate skill level, drive the interview and offer process, and oversee reference checks, salary recommendations, and closing of candidates.
- Move quickly to facilitate complex agreements with candidates.
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management.
- Serve as a mentor and act as a subject matter expert regarding all recruiting-related activities for members of the broader team.
Great just isn't good enough for our Recruiting team. We bring the world's most innovative people to Bambuser and provide the programs that help them thrive. You’ll play an essential role in advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive Bambuser through our hiring, promotion, retention, and inclusion practices.
Skills and background
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in full-cycle recruiting/sourcing or a similar role.
- Experience solving complex problems and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor.
- Experience of personal accountability.
- Ability to effectively manage relationships, demonstrating effective consultative skills while working in a large-team environment.
- Ability to take initiative and build robust, productive relationships.
- Demonstrated work ethic, integrity, and organizational skills with careful attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Nice to have
- Experience working in a SaaS/e-commerce company in a hypergrowth phase.
Above all, we assume that you’re curious and not afraid to ask when in doubt.
About the company
Bambuser’s Live Video Shopping technology drives customer engagement and sales for some of the world’s largest brands and retailers. At the forefront of live streaming technology since 2007, Bambuser launched interactive eCommerce solutions in 2019 and quickly became the platform of choice for companies worldwide. We have established long-term partnerships and supported campaign activations for brands and retailers including Adidas, Clinique, Farfetch, LVMH, Intersport, LUISAVIAROMA, Samsung, Ted Baker, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, and many others. Bambuser is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and is publicly traded on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market (BUSER).
Ready for a new adventure building the next-generation live streaming experience?
If you think that this position matches your skills and ambitions, send us an application. Tell us about yourself and attach your information through the link below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: unfortunately, at this time, we cannot offer a relocation package.