At Bambuser, our customers’ business is our passion. We genuinely believe in the individuals’ potential and work together as a team to pursue our vision — to reimagine the future of retail.
We offer you an open, honest, friendly workplace where everyone’s opinion counts. Since our days are busy, we think it’s important to have fun at work. The discussions can be intense, but we always have each other’s backs.
What you’ll do
As a Partnerships Manager at Bambuser, you are responsible for creating and nurturing long-term global partnerships. Further, you are responsible for educating and informing our partners about commercial opportunities within Bambuser, and helping them leverage the strength in our platform.
- Act as point of contact for all Partnership matters and find the best solutions for our partnerships; Salesforce, Shopify, and Magento, etc.
- Collaborate with internal teams globally across product, marketing, legal, engineering, and sales
- Present and provide training for our partners to ensure maximum usage of all service areas available
- Analyze data and obtain insights to inform and execute set strategies
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Skills and background
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Previous experience in a similar commercial role such as a Partner Manager, Alliances Specialist, Business Development Manager or similar, preferably in a SaaS & e-commerce environment
- Proven track record of handling multiple partnerships and delivering top-quality service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Nice to have
- Experience working in a Saas/retail/eCommerce company in a hyper-growth phase
- Additional language skills, such as Swedish, Spanish, Italian, French, German, etc.
Above all, we assume that you’re curious and not afraid to ask when in doubt.
About the company
Bambuser’s Live Video Shopping technology drives customer engagement and sales for some of the world’s largest brands and retailers. At the forefront of live streaming technology since 2007, Bambuser launched interactive eCommerce solutions in 2019 and quickly became the platform of choice for companies worldwide. We have established long-term partnerships and supported campaign activations for brands and retailers including Adidas, Clinique, Farfetch, Intersport, LUISAVIAROMA, Samsung, Ted Baker, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, and many others. Bambuser is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and is publicly traded on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market (BUSER).
Ready for a new adventure building the next-generation live streaming experience?
If you think that this position matches your skills and ambitions, send us an application. Tell us about yourself and attach your information through the link below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: unfortunately, at this time, we cannot offer a relocation package.