At Bambuser, our customers’ business is our passion. We genuinely believe in the individuals’ potential and work together as a team to pursue our vision — to reimagine the future of retail.
We offer you an exciting and energetic workplace where everyone’s effort truly counts. With flexible working hours and a good sense of humor, we thrive during busy days and always make sure to have fun at work.
What you’ll do
- Daily support and overall responsibility regarding all HR related matters in your division
- Coach managers and act as a trusted advisor in areas such as labor law, performance management, talent management, learning & development, comp & ben, work environment, etc.
- Participate in recurring team meetings to get in-depth knowledge about what’s going on in the organization and match needs to HR initiatives
- Team-up with the rest of the People team and participate in ongoing HR projects and initiatives
- Analyze data and trends to understand how we can motivate staff and retain our top performers
- Payroll administration and act as point of contact to our external payroll partners for all countries
- Administration of projects related to HR, within Finance and Payroll
Skills and background
- Minimum 5 years of experience working as an HR Business Partner, HR Generalist, or other HR-related roles at a global company supporting leadership
- Business-oriented people-person with the ability to build trusted relationships with leaders
- Service-minded doer with strong administrative skills
- The ability to work in a face-paced environment, prioritize and be a creative problem solver
- Outstanding communication skills in both Swedish and English
- Education in Business Administration, HR, behavioral sciences, or equivalent
Nice to have
- Additional language skills other than Swedish and English
- Previous experience working with building HR in a global company in expansion
- Previous experience of our HR systems (Hibob, Flex HRM, and Happeo) or similar
- Previous experience in working at a fast-growing tech company
Above all that, we assume you’re curious, an optimistic problem solver, and not afraid to ask when in doubt.
About the company
Bambuser’s Live Video Shopping technology drives customer engagement and sales for some of the world’s largest brands and retailers. At the forefront of live streaming technology since 2007, Bambuser launched interactive eCommerce solutions in 2019 and quickly became the platform of choice for companies worldwide. We have established long-term partnerships and supported campaign activations for brands and retailers including Adidas, Clinique, Farfetch, Intersport, LUISAVIAROMA, Samsung, Ted Baker, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, and many others. Bambuser is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and is publicly traded on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market (BUSER).
Ready for a new adventure building the next-generation live streaming experience?
If you think that this position matches your skills and ambitions, send us an application. Tell us about yourself and attach your information through the link below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: unfortunately, at this time, we cannot offer a relocation package.