At Bambuser, our customers’ business is our passion. We genuinely believe in the individuals’ potential and work together as a team to pursue our vision — to reimagine the future of retail.
We offer you an open, honest, friendly workplace where everyone’s opinion counts. Since our days are busy, we think it’s important to have fun at work. The discussions can be intense, but we always have each other’s backs.
What you’ll do
As Platform & IT Ops Manager at Bambuser, you will be leading the teams responsible for our tech infrastructure, CI/CD pipelines, core video streaming platform, QA, and internal IT. You will head a group of people helping the development teams in delivering value to our clients. Further, you will:
- Partner with other parts of the tech organization to align our efforts within the overall products and development strategy
- Work closely with Security and the Development teams and support them with practical operational improvement work and guidance, from an early development state to systems in production
- Act as Engineering Manager for the people in the teams and be responsible for overall staffing and career development in the teams
- Work proactively with costs and streamlining, create prerequisites for a stable structure in internal IT as the company grows, as well as contribute to company strategy for systems used in different areas of the company
- Cooperate with Finance and Security to ensure a cost-effective and reliable foundation for the rest of the company
Our services are used by people all over the world, hence security, performance, and scalability are aspects we value deeply.
Skills and background
- Minimum 5 years experience in infrastructure operations in cloud environments, preferably in both AWS and GCP
- Extensive experience leading engineering teams
- Forward-leaning attitude and are willing to take ownership and initiatives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience with the technical side of Operations in the Cloud, and a clear understanding of the availability level required for a SaaS company
- Service-minded and appreciate order and structure in how things are done
Nice to have
- Experience working in a SaaS company in a hypergrowth phase
Above all, we assume that you’re curious and not afraid to ask when in doubt.
About the company
Bambuser’s Live Video Shopping technology drives customer engagement and sales for some of the world’s largest brands and retailers. At the forefront of live streaming technology since 2007, Bambuser launched interactive eCommerce solutions in 2019 and quickly became the platform of choice for companies worldwide. We have established long-term partnerships and supported campaign activations for brands and retailers including Adidas, Clinique, Farfetch, Intersport, LUISAVIAROMA, Samsung, Ted Baker, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, and many others. Bambuser is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and is publicly traded on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market (BUSER).
Ready for a new adventure building the next-generation live streaming experience?
If you think that this position matches your skills and ambitions, send us an application. Tell us about yourself and attach your information through the link below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: unfortunately, at this time, we cannot offer a relocation package.