At Bambuser, our customers’ business is our passion. We genuinely believe in the individuals’ potential and work together as a team to pursue our vision — to reimagine the future of retail.
We offer you an open, honest, friendly workplace where everyone’s opinion counts. Since our days are busy, we think it’s important to have fun at work. The discussions can be intense, but we always have each other’s backs.
What you’ll do
As an Engineering Manager at Bambuser, you are a part of developing our products by being the “spider in the web”
- You will help grow our business by managing engineers across multiple product teams
- You will coordinate and support teams, individuals, and initiatives to deliver on our company objectives
- Hire, coach, and mentor engineers to enable the people and teams to thrive
- Ensure our hiring, onboarding, and training processes are continuously improved
- Lead initiatives to improve our way of working and deliver value to our customers
Skills and background
- 3+ years of relevant people management experience, and its ups and downs
- Experience from working in software engineering, hands-on experience with coding, and holding leadership responsibilities (e.g. Tech Lead)
- A proactive mindset and capability to anticipate/handle most issues before they blow up
- Great project management skills
- Curiosity, especially in relation to the technologies your team works with, striving to keep your technical knowledge sharp
- Knowing how to build successful teams and how to inspire others to improve
- Placing tremendous value on good communication and appreciation of async- and remote-friendly working practices. Knowing how to pick the right communication tool for the problem at hand (chat, video, email, etc.)
- A good understanding of software development processes such as Agile
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
Nice to have
- Experience within retail and/or e-commerce
Above all, we assume that you’re curious and not afraid to ask when in doubt.
About the company
Bambuser’s Live Video Shopping technology drives customer engagement and sales for some of the world’s largest brands and retailers. At the forefront of live streaming technology since 2007, Bambuser launched interactive eCommerce solutions in 2019 and quickly became the platform of choice for companies worldwide. We have established long-term partnerships and supported campaign activations for brands and retailers including Adidas, Clinique, Farfetch, Intersport, LUISAVIAROMA, Samsung, Ted Baker, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, and many others. Bambuser is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and is publicly traded on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market (BUSER).
Ready for a new adventure building the next-generation live streaming experience?
If you think that this position matches your skills and ambitions, send us an application. Tell us about yourself and attach your information through the link below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: unfortunately, at this time, we cannot offer a relocation package.