At Bambuser, our customers’ business is our passion. We genuinely believe in the individuals’ potential and work together as a team to pursue our vision — to reimagine the future of retail.
We offer you an open, honest, friendly workplace where everyone’s opinion counts. Since our days are busy, we think it’s important to have fun at work. The discussions can be intense, but we always have each other’s backs.
What you’ll do
Bambuser is looking for an experienced Analytics Engineer to expand our Analytics team. This is an opportunity to join the team at an early stage and be a part of designing and building a scalable platform for the future.
As an Analytics Engineer, you will play a key role in building our data platform, tools, and solutions that enable us to be data-informed. You will primarily work in a GCP environment (Firestore, BigQuery, Pub/Sub), but with data also stored in AWS.
- Manage and transform data with SQL (we are currently using Dataform as a transformation tool)
- Be responsible for building robust, well defined, and tested data models
- Design, maintain and monitor cloud architectures and ELT systems
- Proactively seek opportunities to evolve our current solutions and processes to take us to the next level
- Work closely with data scientists, analysts, and other stakeholders to understand their need for data in their daily work
- Act as a stakeholder and partner with engineering teams to build the infrastructure and tracking
Skills and background
- Solid knowledge in building high-quality solutions for analysts and data scientists
- Experience in building data pipelines processing large data sets
- Experience in one or more of the following technologies: AWS, GCP, Azure, or similar
- Experience in data warehousing/data modeling
- Excellent SQL skills
- Passionate about building data processing applications
- Enjoy collaborating with analysts and product managers to understand the business needs
Nice to have
- Fetching and parsing data from third party sources in XML, JSON, or other standard formats
- Working knowledge of Git (or similar), Docker, Terraform, Python
- Agile mindset and a good understanding of CI/CD
- Experience with client logging
- Experience working with streaming data
Above all, we assume that you’re curious and not afraid to ask when in doubt.
About the company
Bambuser’s Live Video Shopping technology drives customer engagement and sales for some of the world’s largest brands and retailers. At the forefront of live streaming technology since 2007, Bambuser launched interactive eCommerce solutions in 2019 and quickly became the platform of choice for companies worldwide. We have established long-term partnerships and supported campaign activations for brands and retailers, including Adidas, Clinique, Farfetch, Intersport, LUISAVIAROMA, Samsung, Ted Baker, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, and many others. Bambuser is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and is publicly traded on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market (BUSER).
Ready for a new adventure building the next-generation live streaming experience?
If you think that this position matches your skills and ambitions, send us an application. Tell us about yourself and attach your information through the link below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: unfortunately, at this time, we cannot offer a relocation package.