At Bambuser, our customers’ business is our passion. We genuinely believe in the individuals’ potential and work together as a team to pursue our vision — to reimagine the future of retail.
We offer you an open, honest, friendly workplace where everyone’s opinion counts. Since our days are busy, we think it’s important to have fun at work. The discussions can be intense, but we always have each other’s backs.
What you’ll do
We're looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our sales team - this is a phenomenal way to learn the necessary fundamentals of business and client contact.
Our SDRs research prospective clients, create outreach strategies and identify sales opportunities. You will conduct exploratory conversations together with your Sales colleagues, with potential clients, to determine how live video shopping could help their business grow, and successfully position Bambuser's value propositions. You’ll have the first contact with our clients in this position, which makes this an essential role in the sales process. Ultimately, your mission is to help grow our presence in the UK and strategically connect the dots between potential client needs and us.
- Act as part of UK Sales Team supporting our Account Executives in the acquisition of new clients
- Collaborate with global SDR teammates working in our North America and Stockholm (HQ) offices
- Work closely with your team of Account Executives to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies for specific territories/verticals
- Conduct high volume prospecting to qualify leads through calls, emails, and social media
- Schedule qualified sales meetings for Account Executives to further assess a prospect's business and potential for partnership with Bambuser
- Manage our various sales tools and CRM system - HubSpot
- Identify emerging markets and industry trends while being fully aware of new products and competitive landscape
Skills and background
- Previous successful sales experience, or strong desire to begin your sales career and succeed together with us as a company
- You recently graduated with education in either Sales, Marketing or Communications
- People describe you as an engaging writer, an analytical mind, and a likable person with a competitive edge - who always strive to beat your old high score
- Able to develop connections quickly
- Passionate and insatiable curiosity about all things regarding sales, marketing, social media, and eCommerce
- Self-driven sense of motivation and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that values results
- Able to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions
Above all, we assume that you’re curious and not afraid to ask when in doubt.
About the company
Bambuser’s Live Video Shopping technology drives customer engagement and sales for some of the world’s largest brands and retailers. At the forefront of live streaming technology since 2007, Bambuser launched interactive eCommerce solutions in 2019 and quickly became the platform of choice for companies worldwide. We have established long-term partnerships and supported campaign activations for brands and retailers including Adidas, Clinique, Farfetch, Intersport, LUISAVIAROMA, Samsung, Ted Baker, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, and many others. Bambuser is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and is publicly traded on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market (BUSER).
Ready for a new adventure building the next-generation live streaming experience?
If you think that this position matches your skills and ambitions, send us an application. Tell us about yourself and attach your information through the link below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: unfortunately, at this time, we cannot offer a relocation package.