At Bambuser, our customers’ business is our passion. We genuinely believe in the individuals’ potential and work together as a team to pursue our vision — to reimagine the future of retail.
We offer you an open, honest, friendly workplace where everyone’s opinion counts. Since our days are busy, we think it’s important to have fun at work. The discussions can be intense, but we always have each other’s backs.
What you’ll do
As an IT Security Specialist, you will work with our overall IT security and be responsible for driving security awareness within our company. The main goal is to maintain “Security by Design” as the way of work and to make sure we build and keep our security culture up to date in our company. You will work closely together with our Security Coordinator and Product Development teams. You will be supporting them with practical security improvement work and guidance from an early development state to systems in production.
You will also play an important role in the company’s continuous process and regulatory compliance work to make sure we successfully translate requirements and recommendations into working technical solutions.
- Participate and coach teams with security testing, automation, code review, and scanning
- Find and mitigate vulnerabilities and security threats, e.g. by conducting our own PEN-test and by ordering and evaluating PEN-tests made by a third party
- Improve existing tools and methods as well as evaluating and selecting new ones
- Facilitate teams to work according to OWASP and other security frameworks
- Assist when conducting security reviews of new and forthcoming applications, systems, and cloud infrastructure
- Practical security improvement, investigation, and incident work
- Identify, analyze and prioritize security risks and organize mitigating solutions
- Serve as a security expert, helping teams comply with information security policies, GDPR regulations, and best practices, etc.
- Continuously work with threat modeling and vulnerability management
Skills and background
- 2+ years of experience in security engineering
- Solid knowledge in AWS or Google Cloud Platform services, cloud administration in these domains, and related architectural experience
- Experience with vulnerability management and incident response processes
- A curious mindset and the will to take ownership and initiative in your work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English
- Experience in writing and implementing security policies and architectural design documentation
Nice to have
- Writing and implementing security policies and architectural design documentation
- A clear understanding of required security level for a SaaS business model
- Experience in ISO 2700X certification
Above all, we assume that you’re curious and not afraid to ask when in doubt.
About the company
Bambuser’s Live Video Shopping technology drives customer engagement and sales for some of the world’s largest brands and retailers. At the forefront of live streaming technology since 2007, Bambuser launched interactive eCommerce solutions in 2019 and quickly became the platform of choice for companies worldwide. We have established long-term partnerships and supported campaign activations for brands and retailers including Adidas, Clinique, Farfetch, Intersport, LUISAVIAROMA, Samsung, Ted Baker, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, and many others. Bambuser is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and is publicly traded on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market (BUSER).
Ready for a new adventure building the next-generation live streaming experience?
If you think that this position matches your skills and ambitions, send us an application. Tell us about yourself and attach your information through the link below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: unfortunately, at this time, we cannot offer a relocation package.