At Bambuser, our customers’ business is our passion. We genuinely believe in the individuals’ potential and work together as a team to pursue our vision — to reimagine the future of retail.
We offer you an open, honest, friendly workplace where everyone’s opinion counts. Since our days are busy, we think it’s important to have fun at work. The discussions can be intense, but we always have each other’s backs.
What you’ll do
As a Bambuser Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for closing inbound/outbound deals to ensure we hit our regional sales targets and increase our market share. You'll help to provide an integrated, cross-platform live shopping solution. You'll manage business relationships to ensure that our clients' needs and requirements are met. You will have deep industry experience, excellent business judgment, and a broad base of industry contacts.
Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Bambuser-caliber client service, research, and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Bambuser's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Lead, manage, and proactively grow relationships with key clients to help them realize the full potential of Live Video Shopping
- Own, build and manage a robust sales pipeline to ensure revenue targets will be met, this involves prospecting, pitching, touring, negotiating, and executing contracts
- Interact with internal stakeholders (client success, onboarding, legal, production, product development, and business intelligence teams) to ensure successful campaigns and provide feedback to continuously improve our solutions
- Conduct product demos and present the business value of Bambuser to C-level or executive level stakeholders
- Adapt to Bambuser's ongoing product and technology developments
Skills and background
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of experience in international B2B sales, digital marketing, and/or digital media/advertising sales
- Client-facing experience, with experience influencing across levels
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English are required
- Relevant sales experience in eCommerce, online advertising, or marketing
- Ability to develop and grow relationships with advertisers, agencies, and/or clients
Nice to have
- A well-established and connected network within various verticals in the US market
- Experience selling a SaaS solution
- Impressive track record of delivering on quota and obtaining positive reviews
- Knowledge of and/or passion for retail innovation, digitally native retail brands, and the changing trends in eCommerce
Above all, we assume that you’re curious and not afraid to ask when in doubt.
About the company
Bambuser’s Live Video Shopping technology drives customer engagement and sales for some of the world’s largest brands and retailers. At the forefront of live streaming technology since 2007, Bambuser launched interactive eCommerce solutions in 2019 and quickly became the platform of choice for companies worldwide. We have established long-term partnerships and supported campaign activations for brands and retailers including Adidas, Clinique, Farfetch, Intersport, LUISAVIAROMA, Samsung, Ted Baker, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, and many others. Bambuser is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and is publicly traded on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market (BUSER).
Ready for a new adventure building the next-generation live streaming experience?
If you think that this position matches your skills and ambitions, send us an application. Tell us about yourself and attach your information through the link below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: unfortunately, at this time, we cannot offer a relocation package.