At Bambuser, our customers’ business is our passion. We genuinely believe in the individuals’ potential and work together as a team to pursue our vision — to reimagine the future of retail.
We offer you an open, honest, friendly workplace where everyone’s opinion counts. Since our days are busy, we think it’s important to have fun at work. The discussions can be intense, but we always have each other’s backs.
What you’ll do
Bambuser is looking for a Head of Sales in the UK that will shape and lead our sales organization to scale revenue to the next level. This is a unique opportunity to build and lead a team of Account Executives in your region. Part of your work tasks includes:
- Manage and lead your team, and make sure you meet your team targets
- Identify sales opportunities and create sales strategies
- Negotiate complex deals with C-level stakeholders
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers in your region
- Interact with internal stakeholders to assure you and your team has everything they need in order to be successful
- Keep management informed by submitting relevant activity and report results in our CRM tool HubSpot
You will be reporting to the Vice President of Global Sales and play an important strategic role in the sales organization.
Skills and background
- BS/MS degree in Business Administration or related field
- 5+ years of experience in sales
- Experience as a sales manager or similar role where you have worked both strategically and operationally with sales
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets/ quota
- Strong leadership and team-building skills
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
Nice to have
- Existing network within e-commerce businesses
- Previous experience of selling SaaS solution
- Experience of working in a fast phase scale-up company
Above all, we assume that you’re curious and not afraid to ask when in doubt.
About the company
Bambuser’s Live Video Shopping technology drives customer engagement and sales for some of the world’s largest brands and retailers. At the forefront of live streaming technology since 2007, Bambuser launched interactive eCommerce solutions in 2019 and quickly became the platform of choice for companies worldwide. We have established long-term partnerships and supported campaign activations for brands and retailers including Adidas, Clinique, Farfetch, Intersport, LUISAVIAROMA, Samsung, Ted Baker, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, and many others. Bambuser is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and is publicly traded on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market (BUSER).
Ready for a new adventure building the next-generation live streaming experience?
If you think that this position matches your skills and ambitions, send us an application. Tell us about yourself and attach your information through the link below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: unfortunately, at this time, we cannot offer a relocation package.