At Bambuser, our customers’ business is our passion. We genuinely believe in the individuals’ potential and work together as a team to pursue our vision — to reimagine the future of retail.
We offer you an open, honest, friendly workplace where everyone’s opinion counts. Since our days are busy, we think it’s important to have fun at work. The discussions can be intense, but we always have each other’s backs.
What you’ll do
As a QA Coach at Bambuser, you will assist the development teams in their quality-related activities and help them own, maintain and improve the quality of their respective products and services.
- Planning, executing and documenting exploratory test sessions together with development teams and other stakeholders
- Encouraging coverage by automated checks to avoid future regressions
- Preaching, inspiring, reminding everyone of the importance of quality by e.g. participating in standups, retrospectives, and other relevant activities
- Providing and advising on tools and techniques for static code analysis, application monitoring, exploratory or tool-assisted testing, and more
- Developing and maintaining frameworks for test automation around web and mobile native apps, providing examples of how teams can build confidence in their releases through increased feature coverage
- Integrating with external parties and services for e.g. automated cross-browser verification of browser-based products
- Actively sharing best practices and promoting a quality-focused mindset e.g. when performing code reviews
Skills and background
- Strong technical skills in coding and processes
- Deep Quality/Test -management and testing skills
- Test automation experience in a CI/CD context
- Strong communication skills
- Git version control experience
Nice to have
- Experience in planning and facilitating exploratory test sessions
- Familiarity with Gitlab, Google Cloud, Firebase, and AWS
Above all, we assume that you’re curious and not afraid to ask when in doubt.
About the company
Bambuser’s Live Video Shopping technology drives customer engagement and sales for some of the world’s largest brands and retailers. At the forefront of live streaming technology since 2007, Bambuser launched interactive eCommerce solutions in 2019 and quickly became the platform of choice for companies worldwide. We have established long-term partnerships and supported campaign activations for brands and retailers including Adidas, Clinique, Farfetch, Intersport, LUISAVIAROMA, Samsung, Ted Baker, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, and many others. Bambuser is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and is publicly traded on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market (BUSER).
Ready for a new adventure building the next-generation live streaming experience?
If you think that this position matches your skills and ambitions, send us an application. Tell us about yourself and attach your information through the link below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: unfortunately, at this time, we cannot offer a relocation package.