At Bambuser, our customers’ business is our passion. We genuinely believe in the individuals’ potential and work together as a team to pursue our vision — to reimagine the future of retail.
We offer you an open, honest, friendly workplace where everyone’s opinion counts. Since our days are busy, we think it’s important to have fun at work. The discussions can be intense, but we always have each other’s backs.
What you’ll do
Bambuser is looking for a Senior Fullstack Developer, where you will work in a highly collaborative team to build features and scalable architecture for web applications.
- Build advanced web applications for mobile and desktop environments
- Develop high-quality code and components to constantly improve the overall experience for all users of our applications (internal & external)
- Work in Node.js, Google Firebase, and React
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product managers, designers, and other development teams
Skills and background
- 5+ years relevant work experience in a similar role
- Experience from building advanced web applications with React
- Experience from building APIs and HTTP or WebSocket based interfaces between web applications and backends
- Experience working with Cloud Services, such as Google Firebase, AWS, or similar
- Ability to write clean, understandable, and maintainable code
- Ability to clearly communicate technical details to non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent Git skills, knowing how to construct commits and branches that are optimized for reviewability
Nice to have
- Experience from a Tech Lead role or similar
- Sample code in Github or similar
Above all, we assume that you’re curious and not afraid to ask when in doubt.
About the company
Bambuser’s Live Video Shopping technology drives customer engagement and sales for some of the world’s largest brands and retailers. At the forefront of live streaming technology since 2007, Bambuser launched interactive eCommerce solutions in 2019 and quickly became the platform of choice for companies worldwide. We have established long-term partnerships and supported campaign activations for brands and retailers including Adidas, Clinique, Farfetch, Intersport, LUISAVIAROMA, Samsung, Ted Baker, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, and many others. Bambuser is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and is publicly traded on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market (BUSER).
Ready for a new adventure building the next-generation live streaming experience?
If you think that this position matches your skills and ambitions, send us an application. Tell us about yourself and attach your information through the link below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: unfortunately, at this time, we cannot offer a relocation package.