At Bambuser, our customers’ business is our passion. We genuinely believe in the individuals’ potential and work together as a team to pursue our vision — to reimagine the future of retail.
We offer you an open, honest, friendly workplace where everyone’s opinion counts. Since our days are busy, we think it’s important to have fun at work. The discussions can be intense, but we always have each other’s backs.
What you’ll do
Bambuser is looking for a Senior iOS Developer who will work closely with a small team shipping a lot of code.
- Design, implement and maintain features as well as taking an active part in application design
- Taking ownership of new products and features from idea to implementation
- Clearly communicate technical details to non-technical stakeholders
- Work on interesting problems together with talented peers in multiple product teams
- Experiment and coaching other in design, technology, and processes
- Ensure a high level of quality, usability, and maintainability of the (reusable) components and code
Skills and background
- 5+ years of experience working with mobile development
- Working with Git in a multi-person project
- Ability to write clean, understandable, well-documented code
- An inner interest in keeping up-to-date with the latest technological development
Nice to have
- Experience or/and a keen interest in working with Live Video Streaming
Above all, we assume that you’re curious and not afraid to ask when in doubt.
About the company
Bambuser’s Live Video Shopping technology drives customer engagement and sales for some of the world’s largest brands and retailers. At the forefront of live streaming technology since 2007, Bambuser launched interactive eCommerce solutions in 2019 and quickly became the platform of choice for companies worldwide. We have established long-term partnerships and supported campaign activations for brands and retailers including Adidas, Clinique, Farfetch, Intersport, LUISAVIAROMA, Samsung, Ted Baker, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, and many others. Bambuser is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and is publicly traded on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market (BUSER).
Ready for a new adventure building the next-generation live streaming experience?
If you think that this position matches your skills and ambitions, send us an application. Tell us about yourself and attach your information through the link below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: unfortunately, at this time, we cannot offer a relocation package.