At Bambuser, our customers’ business is our passion. We genuinely believe in the individuals’ potential and work together as a team to pursue our vision — to reimagine the future of retail.
We offer you an open, honest, friendly workplace where everyone’s opinion counts. Since our days are busy, we think it’s important to have fun at work. The discussions can be intense, but we always have each other’s backs.
What you’ll do
As an Account Manager at Bambuser, you are responsible for creating and nurturing long-term relationships with our customers. You will oversee a portfolio of assigned customers and play an important role in helping them succeed in their live video shopping journey.
You will answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. You are familiar with CRM systems, have a flair for client communication, and understand consumer behavior. Collaboration with our sales team is key to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long run.Act as point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Presenting and providing training to clients to ensure they're maximizing all areas of the services available
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Sharing best practices and collaborating with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Skills and background
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of handling multiple accounts and delivering top-quality service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
Nice to have
- Experience working in a Saas/retail/eCommerce company in a hyper-growth phase
- Other language skills, such as Portuguese, German, French, etc.
Above all, we assume that you’re curious and not afraid to ask when in doubt.
About the company
Bambuser’s Live Video Shopping technology drives customer engagement and sales for some of the world’s largest brands and retailers. At the forefront of live streaming technology since 2007, Bambuser launched interactive eCommerce solutions in 2019 and quickly became the platform of choice for companies worldwide. We have established long-term partnerships and supported campaign activations for brands and retailers including Adidas, Clinique, Farfetch, Intersport, LUISAVIAROMA, Samsung, Ted Baker, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, and many others. Bambuser is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and is publicly traded on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market (BUSER).
Ready for a new adventure building the next-generation live streaming experience?
If you think that this position matches your skills and ambitions, send us an application. Tell us about yourself and attach your information through the link below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: unfortunately, at this time, we cannot offer a relocation package.